Our CIC Objectives
The Company’s objectives are formally set up in what are legally termed “Articles of Association”.
The Cross Keys Llanfyllin Community Interest Company objectives are to carry on activities which benefit the whole community within the Ysgol Llanfyllin Catchment Area and in particular to:
- Facilitate the advancement of the Evangelical Alliance Basis of Faith
- Facilitate the advancement of Christian Permaculture principles. We are adopting these principles to facilitate a healthy Christian community
- Facilitate the advancement of the Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015
- Facilitate the advancement of community development and cohesion by providing community space. At Cross Keys we aim to provide opportunities for spiritual, personal, social, health, sport and educational development
- Facilitate the full integration of disabled or disadvantaged persons
In pursuing these objectives, the Company shall act in accordance with sustainable development principles and aim at achieving the well-being goals, as defined by the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.